Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sloganizer rocks and so does my heart

I tried sloganizer and I love it. If you haven't tried it yet,you should, you'll like it. Man, I can't seem to get away from the whole Alka-selTzer campaign!

I've shared before that I have a coil in my brain, so I put in coil in the sloganizer and got things like:

I want more, I want coil ****** Where's your coil? ****** Heal the world with coil***** Coil - empowering people****** Nonstop coil ***** Don't play with fire, play with coil ****and there was actually one that said Coil, you'll love it

SOMEONE HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SLOGANIZING!!!!! THEY'RE ALL SO TRUE!!!!


Mucho good news concerning the ole ticker. Cardiac Doc says it's in ticktock shape and he doesn't want to see me again!

I got a comment back on the journal entry I posted on the cardia health website. I didn't reply right away because it was from a "Dr. Tango" and I'm thinking, o.k. are you really a doctor because I can't find that you are officially associated with this website at all. But now that I had good news I finally replied to his comment on my original post; at this point even if he is the stalker wannabee BFF of Tila Tequila I guess it's o.k. to recognize his post! :)

Thanks for the comments and warm wishes,
maria

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You're right, sloganizer does rock! Can we make that into a program somehow??