Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I really liked the suggestions I received for other books to read. They are right on track as far as the kinds of things I would like. Unfortunately,(or maybe fortunately) the Unsuggester also came up with a lot of stuff that sounded good, as I like sci-fi, but I have to admit I haven't actually read any of the "bad" recommended titles.

LibraryThing is extremely easy to use and I think it would be very handy for home libraries or organization's libraries. Also, I'm thinking you could print a list of a specific series of books that you collect, and take it along with you when you hit the resale stores like Goodwill or St. Vinny's. I would like to pick up copies of books that my daughter is collecting, but I never know which ones she already has. So if she used LibraryThning to catalog them, and then shared the link with me, I'd be all set to go shopping!

1 comment:

Stef Morrill said...

Good idea! Now you have to convince her to use it.

I use my account for my reading list. I embarrassingly just passed the 200 mark and had to buy a subscription. Too many good books to read.....