Tuesday, March 25, 2008

curiosity - play it

I used our old friend sloganizer to name my post this week. I think it did a rather brillant job considering all the playing we have been doing in PP. Curiosity can be a great thing, once you give yourself permission to play with it. Previously to PP I would have almost never tried out something I was not familiar with, but now that Go2Web20 looks like a delicious box of chocolates!

Thank you PP coordinators and fellow players for this great opportunity for library and personal enrichment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, sloganizer serves you well...was that the first try slogan?

Thanks to you, Maria, for all of your great postings and for making me laugh. Congrats on making it through all of Project Play!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.