Thursday, January 31, 2008

Remember the Milk - Jott it?

Well sometimes I like to make to do lists and then check off things as I get them accomplished. But some of these lists have gotten misplaced before they were used. I can see where Remember the Milk could help with that aspect for sure. Also, the collaboration feature would be a big advantage for a group project. Members of the group could see what is done and what needs to still get done. Maybe you would have to "claim" a task somehow so two people aren't trying to work on the same thing at the same time?

I think for anyone who uses their cell phone a lot, Jott, would come in very handy to add items to their Remember the Milk list or to send the info to their email, etc.

I guess both things would have many uses, but I think I would have to train myself to remember to use them at first!

The 43 Things Zeitgeist Goals was fun. It was interesting to immediately see the thousands of people who have my same goal and what they had very recently said about it.

2 comments:

Stef Morrill said...

I agree, Maria, that half the battle in using these tools is transitioning to them and remembering to use them!

Jill said...

I liked the 43 Things list, too, M. I don't really make New Year's Resolutions, so this may be a better alternative.